Assessment of Licensed Premises
Who is the qualification for?
The BIIAB AALP(SR) is designed for prospective recognised award scheme assessors for example from: Police forces, Local authorities, Trading standards offices, The Fire Service, as well as BIIAB nominated tutors; CDRP/DAAT team members and other A1 qualified independent representatives.
The course syllabus :
The BIIAB AALP(SR) covers three key subject areas:
- Principles of Assessment
- the assessment process
- arranging, planning and undertaking assessments
- making assessment decisions and providing feedback.
- Quality assurance of assessments
- Legislative Requirements of Licensed Premises
- Introduction to the legislative requirements of operating licensed premises.
- The Licensing Objectives
- Assessing Recognised Award Schemes
- The role of recognised award schemes
- The role of evidence. Basic communication
What does the assessment involve?
The BIIAB AALP(SR) is assessed by two multiple-choice question examinations.
It is a two day course – we are more than happy to deliver an exclusive course at a premises of your choosing – this can be for any number – please call us for a quotation.Further information