Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection
The Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection CPO also known as
Qualification: Level3 Duration: 14 Days Price: £1550 Deposit: £500 BOOK NOW!
For the Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection
- Understand the legislation that is relevant to people working in the close protection industry
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the close protection operative
- Know the importance of threat assessment and risk management
- Know surveillance techniques
- Understand venue security operations
- Know how to design and demonstrate operational planning
- Know the importance of interpersonal skills
- Know the importance of teamwork
- Know the importance of reconnaissance
- Know how to conduct close protection foot drills
- Know the importance of planning and selecting routes
- Know vehicle movement tactics and operations
- Know the search techniques and procedures for close protection operations
- Know how to apply conflict management techniques while providing close protection
As part of the course we need to cover Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection
- Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
- Defusing Conflict
- Resolving and Learning from Conflict
- Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Security Guarding Door Supervision and Close Protection
Candidates must be 18
Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection completion Upon successful completion of the course and passing the required examination, you will be eligible to apply for an SIA licence. We will assist you where needed in applying for your licence and avoid any unnecessary delays.
Examination is by way of multiple choice question paper and successful candidates will achieve a Level 3 Award in Close Protection Operations and be eligible to apply for an SIA licence.
The full cost of the course is: £1550.00 A deposit of £500 will be required to confirm your place. The full course fee must be paid 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
If you need to cancel the Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection See terms and conditions
On receipt of your for the Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection deposit you will receive our comprehensive training pack so you can begin your per course study, which will greatly enhance your time with Simply Conflict Ltd
Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection course capacity is 12 candidates per course Further information