Door Supervisors Training
The Door supervisors course allows you to get licensed faster
What’s covered in the course?
The Level 2 Award in Door Supervision consists of four units
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry
Under the Private Security Industry Authority Act 2001, all individuals wishing to work in the private security industry must undertake a recognised qualification before applying for a licence. After successfully completing the course and examinations, you can apply for an SIA licence.
As part of the course we will assist you if required to apply for your licence avoiding unnecessary delays. gaining your SIA licence,Looking for a good start in the security industry then this Door Supervisor training course is for you
Further details of each unit and what is covered can be found in the PDF factsheet below
- You can get a good paying job in a growing industry
- Simply Conflict Ltd is a grade 1 listed provider
- The Level 2 Award in Door Supervision is a nationally recognised qualification which will allow you to apply for a Door Supervisor SIA Licence.
- Door Supervisors can work in a wide variety of areas and licenced premises, pubs clubs hotels and festivals they can also work down a level as Security Guards also known as Manned Guarding.
Simply Conflict Ltd is a leading provider of security, safety and conflict management training courses. With many candidates having successfully completed our SIA training courses, SC Ltd is one of the most experienced security training companies in the UK. We are committed to high quality and our aim is to deliver cost effective and valuable training to each and every individual.
We employ experienced training and assessment personnel that are acknowledged experts in their own field. All of our instructors have a security, police or military background, which allows our courses to be presented with an assertion from experience.
What does the assessment involve?
- Working within the Private Security Industry
This unit will be assessed by an externally set and marked multiple choice question paper consisting of 40 questions. The examination will last for 60 minutes and learners will be required to correctly answer 28 of the 40 questions in order to pass
- Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry Assessment of this unit will be by an externally set and marked multiple choice question paper containing 45 questions. The examination will last for 70 minutes and learners will be required to correctly answer 32 of the 45 questions in order to pass
- Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry This unit will be assessed by an externally set and marked multiple choice question paper containing a minimum of 20 questions. The examination will last for 30 minutes and learners will be required to correctly answer 14 of the 20 questions to pass.
- Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry
This unit will be assessed by an externally set and internally marked practical assessment and an externally set, internally marked and externally verified knowledge assessment.
The practical assessment will be externally quality assured. Learners will be assessed performing each of the techniques taught. The tutor will only pass them when all of the techniques have been demonstrated satisfactorily. All of the assessment criteria must be passed
The knowledge assessment (exams) will be externally set, internally marked and externally verified and will combine a mix of multiple choice and short answer questions. A learner must pass all of the assessment criteria in order to pass.
Door Supervisors Training
The BIIAB Level 2 Award in Door Supervision is delivered over 4 days Further information