Date(s) - 04/07/2016 - 05/07/2016
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Waterhouse Business Centre
Personal Licence Holders One Day Course
Personal Licence Holders Course APLH BIIAB
The course syllabus includes:
- the application process for a personal licence
- the legal duties of an applicant, with regard to relevant offences
- the four licensing objectives
- the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
- the duties of a personal license holder and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- the responsible retail sale of alcohol.
Personal licence holders courses are running Chelmsford, Romford, Colchester, Kent and London weekly
What does the assessment involve?
Assessment for the qualification is a 1 part, 40 question multi choice examination, with 40 minutes allowed for completion. 28 out of the 40 questions must be answered correctly.
Our pass rates are very high and one advantage using Simply Conflict is the knowledge available on tap from our tutors.
- experienced tutors who have first hand experience of the licensed trade!
- easy to read, handbook, which is sent to you prior to the course
- relaxed, informal training a chance to ask questions in a comfortable environment and the tutor has time to answer them
- our package is fully inclusive, there are no hidden extras
- book today and we will dispatch your handbook and joining instructions within 24 hours
Weekly Personal Licence Holders Course Chelmsford APLH BIIAB
Bookings are closed for this event.