Terms and conditions that may apply:
Eligibility criteria may apply – please check prior to reserving a space
Any form of uncivil behaviour at the premises will lead to exclusion from the course for which no refund will be made.
Online reservations are non-refundable, dates cannot be changed by the client.
Online reservations are fully transferable to any named individual who is eligible to attend.
SIMPLY CONFLICT LIMITED or its contractors may substitute the venue of training with another suitable venue of its choice and notify candidates via email, text or telephonically up to 12 hours prior to the start of the course.
Full attendance is required, late arrivals are not accepted on any of our courses.
For spaces reserved online, via email or telephonically, the client will be liable for the full balance outstanding.
In the event of cancellation by SIMPLY CONFLICT LIMITED or its contractors, damages shall be limited to a full refund of the course fee.
Dispatch of certification is arranged via ordinary royal mail as standard.
SIMPLY CONFLICT LIMITED accepts no liability for misplaced certification and candidates will be responsible to pay any awarding body charges in respect of replacement certification.
Clients may elect to have their certificates posted via recorded delivery with tracking information available from the SIMPLY CONFLICT LIMITED head office, for this service an additional £7 will apply and must be paid to your course tutor prior to leaving the course.
Clients are responsible to provide accurate information as to the physical address where certification will be dispatched using clear handwriting.
In the case of ID validation forms used by awarding bodies, the onus on the candidate to only sign such validation form if the spelling of their name is correct, failure to do so will result in the candidate being liable for administration costs charged by the awarding body for correction.
During any travel abroad or within the UK whether it be for training purposes or otherwise, the client is responsible for arranging their own insurance and SIMPLY CONFLICT LIMITED does not accept any liability.
Our Terms and Conditions
- All courses must be paid at least 14 days before the course date (for both credit account holders and non-credit account holders) unless you are making a late booking when payment must accompany the booking form – see booking form for payment methods.
- Joining instructions will not be issued until course payment has been made. Late payment may disadvantage a delegate who has pre-course work to complete.
Cancellations, Transfers and Non-Attendance
1. Cancellation charges will be levied as follows:
- 3 weeks or more in advance of the course – £50 administration fee
- Less than 3 weeks before the date of the course – 100% of the course fee
- Non-Attendance on the course – 100% of the course fee
All cancellations must be notified in writing by email, fax or letter. Date of cancellation will be deemed to be date of receipt of notification by Simply Conflict Ltd.
2. To transfer to an alternative course date charges will be levied as follows:
- 3 weeks or more in advance of the course date – £50 administration fee plus any additional charges due when transferring to a higher priced course
- Less than 3 weeks in advance of the course -100% of the new course fee
3. Simply Conflict Ltd reserves the right to change scheduled course dates or cancel courses and in these circumstance the following options are available:
- Withdrawal of delegates within 5 working days of notification of the course change by Simply Conflict Ltd a refund of 100% of the course fee
- Transfer of delegates to an alternative course or alternative course date – no administration fee, additional charges will only be due if transferring to a higher priced course.
- All withdrawals and transfers must be notified to SIMPLY CONFLICT LIMITED in writing by email, fax or letter and date of change will be deemed to be the date of receipt of notification by SIMPLY CONFLICT LIMITED .
To Make a Booking
Prices are subject to change until payment has been made.
Bookings are subject to availability of spaces and resources
Please complete a booking form which may be found at the bottom of the course date in our calendar
Simply Conflict Ltd website www.simplyconflict.co.uk or contact Customer Service on 0870 919 3632 and they will be able to make the booking for you.
Credit account holders must submit their purchase order with the booking for an invoice to be raised. Non-Credit account holders must include payment with the booking form.
Comprehensive joining instructions will be sent out 3 weeks before the course date, subject to payment having been received. In the case of a late booking joining instructions will be sent once payment has been cleared in our account.
Situations in which We Collect Information
We may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Site:
- Name and job title
- your email address and Site password
- Information required to confirm your identity and address
- your payment details, billing and delivery addresses
- your phone numbers
- Preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers
- your location, browser type and operating system, website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies) and purchase history
- Other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our Site and services
You may interact with us, for example, if you:
- register, subscribe, authorize the transfer of, or create an account with us;
- open or respond to emails;
- provide information to enrol or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with other Sellers, merchants, co-marketers, distributors, resellers and other business partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- interact or connect with or link to the Site via integrated social networking tools; and
- post comments to the Site.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service:
- Internal record keeping.
- To register you for qualification with awarding bodies.
- To undertake applications on your behalf when contracted to do so.
- To provide you with information you have requested.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who we share information with when you book a course or service
When you book a training course development or consultancy service with us we may be required to share your information with third parties for quality assurance audit and examination assessment requirements or where we are legally bound. By confirming your booking you are authorising us to share relevant information with the external bodies for the purpose of the training & service booked.
All the bodies we share your information with have their own privacy policies which can be viewed on their respective websites.
- Accredited Awarding Bodies – BIIAB, SIA, Highfield, Edecel
- Local Government – Licensing Authorities
- Criminal Records – CRB, Disclosure Scotland, Police