APLH Home Study
Award for Personal Licence Holders E-Learning / Home Study
Home study is part of our E learning package it’s an online assessment with a free resit if needed from. £95 per person
APLH Home Study It’s the flexible approach studying in your own time and just attending the exam.
- Study//learn at your own pace paper based or use our e-learning package
- (BIIAB hand book or pdf file) then come and sit the online E-Assessment £100 set dates each month
- Online Support via email or land line/ or use the e-learning package
- We also offer E-Learning package study on your computer with a unique pass word. Max 32 days then sit the exam is + £75
- Exams at locations. in the South East (If not at our locations then numbers or fees will apply) We can come to you!
- We can visit your place of work price from £180 per person.
- One day course and paper based exam at the end of the day (E-Assessment is an available option)
- Bespoke course run at your premises (minimum numbers and fees apply)
- Handbook explains licensing law in easy to understand English
- Workbook or E-learning package contains fun exercises to make the information come to life
- Exam all options consist of a 40 question multiple-choice exam
APLH Home Study Details
Licensing law in England and Wales states that anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public must hold a personal licence. Those who wish to obtain a personal licence need to apply to their local authority. Applicants will be asked for a number of things to support their application; these will include proof that they hold a licensing qualification such as the BIIAB for Personal Licence Holders (APLH). This also applies for those wanting to cover the role of Designated Premises Supervisor. You can rest assured that the APLH covers everything you need to know to pass the qualification’s examination and apply for your personal licence. What’s more, it’s been developed and rigorously piloted with experts from the industry to make sure it truly meets the needs of those who want to succeed.
The BIIAB APLH covers the syllabus set by government to enable candidates to understand the law in relation to: the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives the application process for a personal licence the role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law the premises licence the content and purpose of operating schedules the role and duties of the designated premises supervisor unauthorised and temporary licensable activities rights of entry to licensed premises police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises the specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol the strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body the protection of children from harm the responsible retail sale of alcohol.
APLH Home Study £95