Date(s) - 1212/0707/1414/1414/0707/1414
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Door Supervisors Training
The Door supervisors course allows you to get licensed faster
Door Supervisors Training Course Colchester
What’s covered in the course?
The Level 2 Award in Door Supervision consists of four units
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry
Under the Private Security Industry Authority Act 2001, all individuals wishing to work in the private security industry must undertake a recognised qualification before applying for a licence. After successfully completing the course and examinations, you can apply for an SIA licence.
As part of the course we will assist you if required to apply for your licence avoiding unnecessary delays. gaining your SIA licence, Looking for a good start in the security industry then this Door Supervisor training course is for you
Further details of each unit and what is covered can be found in the PDF factsheet below
- You can get a good paying job in a growing industry
- Simply Conflict Ltd is a grade 1 listed provider
- The Level 2 Award in Door Supervision is a nationally recognised qualification which will allow you to apply for a Door Supervisor SIA Licence.
- Door Supervisors can work in a wide variety of areas and licenced premises, pubs clubs hotels and festivals they can also work down a level as Security Guards also known as Manned Guarding.
Simply Conflict Ltd is a leading provider of security, safety and conflict management training courses. With many candidates having successfully completed our SIA training courses, SC Ltd is one of the most experienced security training companies in the UK. We are committed to high quality and our aim is to deliver cost effective and valuable training to each and every individual. We employ experienced training and assessment personnel that are acknowledged experts in their own field. All of our instructors have a security, police or military background, which allows our courses to be presented with an assertion from experience.
What does the assessment involve?
- A 25 question multiple choice examination on Working in the Security Industry The examination will last for 40 minutes and candidates will be required to correctly answer 20 of the 25 questions = (80%)
- A 40 question multiple choice examination on Working as a Door Supervisor. The examination will last for 1 hour and candidates will be required to correctly answer 28 of the 40 questions = (70%)
- A 30 question multiple choice examination on Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry. The examination will last for 45 minutes and candidates will be required to correctly answer 20 of the 30 questions = (66%)
- A practical assessment covering Physical Intervention Skills
The BIIAB Door Supervisors Training Course Colchester Level 2 Award in Door Supervision is delivered over 4 days
Bookings are closed for this event.